Friday, December 10, 2010

This is the Big Day!

Well, all preparations have been made, everyone should be packing today. I'm sending out last minute Christmas greetings, picking up Jeremiah's RX at WalMart (a wife's work is never done :) and putting the finishing touches on my packing. I'm trying hard to keep everything compact. The closer you get, the more stuff you think about bringing to people in Mexico that would make their life nicer. :) I'm going to pick up some Village coffee today for the Village!

We are looking forward to meeting everyone there, having as much fun as we can pack in with the kids there, and taking care of Nicole and Jason. Hopefully, God has taught us all to be good followers and lovers of Himself more than ourselves. :)

I'll keep you posted of our travels, as well. I've brought a little Tylenol PM as I never sleep while riding in vehicles, and we'll be driving all night. I'd like not to be worn out when I get to the Village in Mexico.

Love, Dossie

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading the updates to the Mexico trip. God bless and be safe. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers will be with you. Thanks for the blog to keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete