Friday, December 17, 2010

dossie.rcv@gmail.com

Hi, Folks! Well…I have had a hard time communicating through internet. Yesterday we went to town and I wrote a blog to catch everyone up and as soon as I pressed the publish button, the internet went down. Okay! That was rough...so, I'm not going to try to recover that, I'm just going to start from today.

Mala has a really detailed blog which is a little different from mine and she's been more successful in posting, so you can check hers for the details of Mon. through Wednesday.

The children here are carving a place into our hearts. Jasmine, Nichole's daughter, fell asleep on my lap tonight, and Natalie, the little 12 year old wants a mother so badly. She wanted me to pick her up and then stroke her hair. She misses her mom and little brother. She lives here with her brothers, Javier and Manuel. Manuel and Natalie are twins. I wish I could bring them all home. Tuesday and today I helped Jasmine with her school work. She is a multi-tasker like her mom and hates to sit still, so mostly it's an exercise in staying focused. J I would like very much to teach the Mexican children. It is a frustrating thing to not know the language.

No comments:

Post a Comment