Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just Getting Started

Here is my first post. Had a meeting last night with everyone headed to Mexico, and Dassi was there to answer all our questions! There were a lot! Thank you, Dassi, for coming. It looks like we will be headed out Friday night around 9 p.m. ("probably," says Asher :)) We are still collecting donations for children's church, shoes, baby clothes and craft stuff. So, hurry up and get all your stuff to Aubrey, before it's too late! I'm in the middle of booking a hotel for when we arrive in Raymondville near Brownsville TX. We are going to stop there to spend the night (or part of it I should say, Asher says we'll leave around 4 or 5 a.m. to cross the border). Jason is going to meet us there. I will be sending this now to see if I've properly set up this blog. Talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you Dossie:) Your going to have fun! Looking forward to reading your blogs.
    Love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to following your adventure. I know you will be a blessing to Nicole and Jason and those children.
    Love you friend, Shiyrah

    ReplyDelete